(New Exclusive Written Interview) Adult Film Actress Allison Moore Gets Really Dirty
Follow Her On Twitter:
1. Allison Moore, you’re a full time student, what are you studying and what are the pros and cons of being a adult film actress and going to school as well?
My major is Psychology and I’m minoring in Statistics. I love psychology and statistics. I’m a real nerd. It can be difficult juggling work and school, but my agent and directors have been really flexible and understand that school and family come first. Doing adult has allowed me to be able to go back to school. At any other job, I wouldn’t have the means to do so.
2. You are also a mother. What does mommy hood do for you emotionally and what are three key things to being a successful mother in your eyes?
I love being a mom. Doing adult allows me to spend more time with my children. I get to volunteer in the classroom something that before adult I was unable to do, because I worked over 40 hours a week to pay the bills. It is an amazing experience being a mom and is very fulfilling. I believe being there for your children and having good communication with them is key to being a successful parent.
3. What are 3 things that you learned as a child that really helped you in adult life as an adult and what is a crazy childhood story you can tell us?
My dad passed away when I was young, and it forced me to grow up fast and make adult decisions at a young age. With that in a mind, I see a lot of young girls making terrible life-changing decisions and do not put very much forethought into their decisions. I am glad that I am able to break down potential decisions, process them and see what the possible repercussions are. I went to Catholic school (which people find funny), and it taught me that you can not take anything for face value and there is always a hidden meaning behind everything!!
4. You are an adult film actress. Why adult films, how did you get started and what has it done for your brand and career?
I love doing adult. I also do mainstream TV and movies. Adult has helped me play a bigger role in my children’s lives. I started in September 2010. My first scene was for Bang Bros. and it was amazing. Some girls make this a career and last 10 plus years. The majority of girls are in and out in a year or less. I plan on being her for another year or two depending on how long it takes me finish school and have enough money saved up to last me. I started as the girl next door and now I’m the MILF next door, which is cool.
5. What is the biggest pro about doing adult films and what is the biggest con about doing adult films?
The biggest is con is that doing adult limits what kind of career you can have afterwards. For instance, working with children is pretty much not a good idea, because if it was ever found out that you did adult in your past, it could really harm not only your personal life, but your professional life, as well. Honestly, the main pro for me is making good money fast with not a lot of time put into making that money. I know that sounds harsh but the main reason I do this is to be able to provide for my children and put myself through school. You do get to travel to places you wouldn’t otherwise go to which is great because I like to sight see.
6. You are also bisexual. What is the difference in being with a women verse’s being with a man?
It’s very different, and I know most bisexual women would agree on that. A women is soft, gentle and, in my opinion, more passionate. Being with a man can be those things as well, but it is a totally different feel.
7. In your eyes can, you show or teach either a man or women how to please you and does size matter at the end of the day?
On the size thing yes, it does matter because most women don’t want a giant. LOL I like a little above average. So if average is 5.5 inches, then I like around 6.5 to 7.5. Once we get to 8 and above it can be too big. Honestly, I am 29 and I don’t really want to teach anyone how to pleasure a woman, at this point. I want someone with experience. But, yes if there is something I like or do not like I will definitely communicate that.
8. What is your favorite sexual position with both a man or women and why is that you favorite position?
Well with women, I love giving and receiving oral. Also, scissoring—there’s something so sexual about grinding together that gets me going. As for sex with men, my favorites would be doggie and missionary it’s a toss between the two, because it depends on the penis.
9. What other business ventures do you have coming down the pipeline and how important is it for you to do other things outside of the adult film industry?
I’m in the process of writing my first parody script. It is fun yet challenging, because I’ve never written a script before. So, I’m excited to see how it plays out. As for outside the industry, I am going to school, and hopefully I will put my degree to use when I am finished.
10. What is your mission statement and where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
I want to write, produce and direct, and I am on my way to doing that.
I used to want to be an agent, but after the recent HIV scares I don’t think I could be the one to advise a person whether to come forward and tell the industry they are positive, versus staying silent and exercising their HIPPA rights. That job falls on the agent to console someone during the initial difficulties of getting any STI/STD and that is something I couldn’t do, because to me, they would all be family and it would tear me up inside.
On a lighter note, I’m glad that I have had the opportunity to work as talent going on four years, and I hope to be talent as well as direct for a few more years, until I finish school and move on to the next chapter in my life.